All Users | Students | Faculty
For All Library Users
- Schedule an event to be held in the library lobby.
- Request a book or article that Santa Fe does not own from another library
- Renew a Book
- Log into the MyAccount to renew books. Your Borrower ID is your 8-digit SF ID number (no hyphen) and your PIN is the last four digits of that same number.
- Request a Title For Purchase
- Request that the library purchase a title. Librarians will review all suggestions based on the collection development policy.
- Reserve a Group Study Room
- Reserve one of the small group study rooms (2-4 people) or large group study rooms (5+ people).
- Suggestion Box
- Leave a suggestion or comment for the library.
- Book a Librarian
- Schedule a research consultation with a librarian.
- Instruction Session Request
- Request that a librarian teach a library instruction session to your class. Librarians will tailor each session to your class and assignment.
- Place an Item on Reserve
- Place textbooks and other course materials on reserve at the library for use by students.
- Conference Room Request
- Request the library's conference room. This room is for faculty/staff use only, and is limited to official Santa Fe College business.
- Reading List Request
- The library will create reading lists, bibliographies, tutorials, or other resources for your course assignments at your request.
- Research Guide Request
- Request a research guide on a certain subject.
- Video Request
- Request a video held in the Classroom Collection be pulled and reserved for your use.
^ Back to Top