Grab your phone, head to the library, and take a selfie!
- All Santa Fe College students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate
- Pictures should be taken at or within the Lawrence W. Tyree Library
- Pictures should comply with the SF Student Conduct Code (clothed, from the shoulders up)
- Selfies can be submitted by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- mentioning @tyreelibrary on Instagram (instagram.com/tyreelibrary)
- posting on the library's Facebook page (facebook.com/sflibrary)
- tweeting @tyreelibrary
- If you want to play selfie bingo (see below!), add the hashtag #libraryselfiebingo to your picture
- Submitted photos may be used for library promotional materials.
- Winners will be selected through a random drawing.
Pictures can be submitted until March 24.
Any picture within the library can be submitted on its own.
To participate in Selfie Bingo, take a selfie with three of the following in a row (up/down, side, or diagonal) and add #libraryselfiebingo when submitting:
See an example of a completed bingo card.