The Purposes of the College Senate
- to provide a means by which the membership may participate in the formulation of policies for the College
- to promote cooperation for the improvement of the College and community
- to provide a medium through which solutions to educational problems may be found
- to provide opportunities for self-development and the exercise of initiative and leadership
- to stimulate professional enthusiasm and spirit
- to function as a liaison between the membership and other local, state, and national associations and programs
Healthcare Forum on April 5 from 3-4pm
All meetings of the Senate Executive Council are open to the public. Meetings are held Tuesday afternoons from 3:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. in P-160. View the Meeting Dates.
If you cannot join us in person, you can still listen. Meetings are broadcast live via the Internet.
This link is also the place to access past senate recordings.
(link will ONLY be active after the meeting begins)
Proposed Changes to the Constitution and the Bylaws of the College Senate
Become a Friend of College Senate
Join Friends of the College Senate
The Carole Marquis Professional Development Scholarship Fund
- The Carole Marquis Professional Development Scholarship Fund exists to promote the professional growth and advanced education of SF College Senate members. Scholarship awards may be used for books, lab fees, and/or course-related supplies and materials.
- Application & Information